Monday, September 22, 2008

Blog Tag

This is really such a sweet tag I got from Martini. I never really thought whether anyone would like my blog at all :-)
I just have to add that Martini is really such a wonderful mummy from Medan whom I find to be a very independent and kind mummy.

Rules:
1.The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.
I hop around now and then to a few blogs here and there and would have many to nominate. So, randomly, for today, I'll now present this award to : Jazz, Rina, Wen, Sue, Pek Imm and Louise (I love your 'travellogue' stories time to update ur blog friend :-D).

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

thx for the award ;)

Anonymous said...

thks sharon!

Anonymous said...

hi Sharon, you deserved it,
and thanks for your nice words about me :)

Jane Chew said...

hi sharon, just saw this and i like the idea to tag each other blogs.

I have tagged yours here:
http://www.asiaworkingparent.com/2008/10/i-love-your-blog.html

Not sure if this is the right way of doing it. Do correct me if i have done it wrongly. still a novice in this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails