Friday, October 19, 2007

Rasa Sayang

With this issue of the "Rasa Sayang" song belonging to Indonesia, I find it amusing that Eryn is singing this song very loud in some of the gatherings I've been having with friends.


She'll go like this :


"Rasa Sayang, Neh...Rasa Sayang Sayang Neh" (she prefers saying Neh than Hey)
"Neh.... Nananana Rasa Sayang Sayang Neh..."


Everyone thinks she's so cute.. and then, the talk about this song belonging to Indonesia will be brought up and makes everyone talk and laugh over it. Actually, I personally do not really know what the real issue here is.


I think mummy here is worst. When I was a little girl, I always thought this was a Singaporean song cos I always see this group of children singing and dancinc to this song on a Singapore channel when I was small. hahaha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails