Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Food! Glorious Food!

I'm a food lover... I can eat and eat and eat... But lately, I've been cutting down on rice at night cos my tummy is getting flabby.

After I stop breastfeeding Eryn completely when she turned two, I notice my pants and skirts were getting a little tight at the waist. Dear hubby wasn't of any help... His friends complimented that I still look slim but he seems to take joy in highlighting on the spare tyre that I have!!

With weddings and buka puasa dinners and a recent house-warming party that I've been going for the past few weeks is really putting some pressure on my spare tyre! I'm not the type who goes on diet for 2 simple reasons... I get gastric when I'm very hungry and secondly, I love food!

Then , there's the open house on Raya day. Mind you, I've been cleaning the house and rushing here and there and yet that spare tyre just doesn't seem to get firm.

I need to exercise but first, I'll need to get my leg down from the bed on Sunday morning for the overdue jogging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too will gt gastric if diet and i love food too. but i followed this serving size food grp and i find that it helps a bit. u may try

http://littlepaces.com/?p=75

MamaJo said...

yeap, you need some exercise...go and buy exercise equipment, while you get yourself fit again, and in meantime, get tax reduce :P

Babysmooches said...

Tried getting up from bed but it's sooo hard.... I'm just so lembik. Hubby says I'm the 'lazy bug'...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails