Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My boy turns 6

This post is so over-delay cos' Brendan celebrated his 6th birthday 2 weeks back and I'm only posting this up now.


I was looking back at old photos of Brendan and he has just changed so much, not just the look but the personality and his own independent decisions in knowing what to do at times. Then, looking back at my own pics then, I can see that I'm getting older as well!! aaarrgh...

Now, that's the sign of 'growing gracefully' cos I didn't know that I've aged (knock head!). I mean, the tell tale signs are there, I'm having backaches sometimes and getting tired and lack or energy at other times. To think I was a school sprinter and sports girl. Where has all the vim gone? I know! It went to the kids! haha



Anyway, just want my boy to grow up and enjoying his childhood fun..

9 comments:

MamaJo said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Brendan!! Indeed, when they grow up, you will be more relax and stay younger...haha..why, cause you will scream and angry less mah :P

michelle@mybabybay said...

Happy Birthday!!

chanelwong said...

Blessed Birthday to you....

Chinneeq said...

time flies right, sharon? still remember he was so afraid of qiqi when she kacau him and now he is going to std 1....we must really meet up again and see how the kids react this time, hehe...

Rina said...

happy birthday Brendan. He looks so much like you. Cant believe that you have now progressed into the next phase of parenting as he enters Primary school.

wen said...

yes, time flies. going to std 1 lor..

Babysmooches said...

Thanks for the b'day wishes, mummies.
Jo, I'm still screaming at them sometimes, don't think am getting younger! hehe
Chin Nee, ya, we've not met for a while now. Would be nice to meet up with the old gang.
Rina, soon it will be Harvynna's turn.
Wen, you started orientation already right? read it on FB.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Brendan!
From the posted photo, I am sure he is a Ben 10 fan too, haha...

Babysmooches said...

Thks Martini. He's not that big a fan and he says he prefers Ben 10 Alien Force, whatever that is :-P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails