Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Disney Live! in KL

On Deepavali day, hubby & I took the kids and my mum to see the Disney Live! Show at Bukit Jalil. I was given 3 free Category A tickets and bought another RM158 Category A ticket for my mum so we can take her along.

It was one entertaining show and brought me back to my childhood days where I used to love watching Mickey Mouse and reading the stories of Cinderella, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, etc...

The incorporation of the superb magical skills was simply awesome and it was certainly a wholesome family outing.

With Broomsticks flying in the air, Minnie Mouse and the princess from Aladdin floating in the air and the many beautiful dances and glittering and shimmering costumes and stage designs, I felt like a little child again. Until now, I am still wondering how the magicians "cut up" two of the ladies, split up their bodies into two and exchange the bottom halves between the two. Just simply amazing.

The kids were simply fascinated with the whole performances. Brendan was glued to his seat with his mouth opened at times. Eryn started dancing by the isle with the many beautiful performances. I personally loved the Cinderella show.

It was an enchanting experience for the whole daily. Hubby who isn't really into cartoons and don't know much about the character was equally impressed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails