Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blog Sweet Blog

Home Sweet Home.... Work Sweet Work...... Blog Sweet Blog..... Yup, that's right! You know what I meant.

"Hey, what happen to your blog? Died a natural death ar?"
"Why haven't you update your blog?"
"Long time no see, no hear, no touch your blog..."

I know... I've been away for quite a while. I've lost touch with the blogging world. In fact, I miss updating my blog. I've just started work in a new place quite recently. Into my first week at work, I've already gotten busy working. Really! And got my first sales within the first week too! Really!

Lots have happened since I left my old workplace... sob! sob! Life has to carry on and I have to take the step to move forward instead of keeping my mind stagnant. It's like you're a river and this river leads out to the big ocean. If the river is filled with dirty water caused by blocked rubbish, you get nowhere. In order to be out in the ocean, someone gotta rid those rubbish to the ocean out there. So, this river got cleared and is now flowing into the ocean. Mind you, it's not still and clear waters out there... There's the bigger picture you have to look at when you're out at the ocean. It's quite scary and exciting at the same time.

Look at it this way - It's hard to be a radarless boat seeking direction. So, you have to have the instinct, some form knowledge as where to head and some guidance from circumstances around you.... guidance from the wind, from the sunrise and sunset, the compass, and most importantly, from above...

7 comments:

ZMM said...

and welcome back!!
Tell us more.. tell us more

mom2ashley said...

welcome back and good luck in your new job eh?

Egghead said...

how's the new job?
long time no see "you" liao!

Chief said...

wah so chim, catch no ball ! ;)

Jess said...

You must be busy adapting to new environment ya...
Blog something when u r free ya!

Tracy said...

Welcome back. You've been MIA for quite some time. There must be lots of happenings which u would like to share with us, esp. on Brendan and Eryn. Better keep us updated with all ur news. We'll be too willing to read.

Babysmooches said...

Thanks, Zara's mama....

mom2ashley, adapting well in the new environment.

egghead, ya, no see, no hear... job's ok.

chief, no need catch ball. see enough already.

Jesslyn, yup, will be blogging now & then.

Tracy, too much and dunno where and how to start..... most of it gone with the wind....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails