Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Exercise

Though I was a sports girl in school, I've somehow succumbed to my laziness, and yet I complain of not having any energy and gaining weight on my butts!

Early Sunday mornings are the days where the kids will go jogging with their daddy while I choose to take my own sweet time to get up, sweep and mop the floor while waiting for the kids and daddy to be back for breakfast.

They wake up really early at around 7am+ and will go, "Daddy! Daddy! Where are you? We want to go jogging!" and then, followed by, "Wake up, lazy bug mummy. Let's go jogging!"

Below here are some snapshots of some stretching exercise they are doing at home.


5 comments:

Sue said...

So healthy :S Myself also want to sleep in if possible, but Sundays I normally go to the wet market...

Mumsgather said...

Hahaha. So cute the stretching exercises photo, especially the first one. :)

slavemom said...

What a health family activity. Hey, mommy shld go jogging with them too.

Babysmooches said...

hi, sue & mumsgather, they love stretching and Eryn especially love showing off her 'yoga' skills!
hi, slavemom. I'm dead tired with all the housework, how to go jogging with them?

Par said...

Thats cute that they follow along.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails