Well, oklah, since I've not blogged for quite a while, here goes.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
flavours and to the enjoyment of chewing (nolah, not x-rated lah, this is from a parenting magazine)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Ouch! @#*$& My left arm banged against the board beside me.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Top model .... something.... on 8TV
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
Looks like it's 3pm, but I think it's somewhere 6pm.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:25pm (oh no, almost time to go back home)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air-con and the the typing of the keyboard
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around 4pm to a discussion in a client's place.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Read some replies on my blog, saw Jesslyn's tag and then went to her blog to copy the questions.
9. What are you wearing?
Working clothes (and my bra and panty underneath) plus my watch, make-up and a pair of high-heel shoes.
10. Did you dream last night?
Not last night, slept well except when Eryn wanted to get up for her breastmilk.
11. When did you last laugh?
about one hour ago, after I came back from my client's place.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Printed papers of some work related stuffs as well as some photos.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Can't really recall. Too many things I've been seeing. Oh, well, this morning I saw a Nissan Sentra in front of my with the Sentra spelt as "Sentar".
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Quiz?! You call this a Quiz?! hehehe
15. What is the last film you saw?
Film? What film? No time to watch any films. Let's see, I think the last one I saw a film was on DVD - the one featuring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - err... forgot the title :P
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd change my car to a TOYOTA WISH! (and settle all my house loans)
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Lots of things you wouldn't know actually, like I am a good pianist (or used to be cos now my fingers all like kayu already).
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
No hatred, no gossips, no colour or race and no hard-up feelings of wanting $$$
20. George Bush.
President of USA.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
The first letter in her name to be the same as the first letter in my name....
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
My first child is a boy and he's called Brendan, but that was not at the top of the name list.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
DID. Did consider before I got married, but not anymore.
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?"
"Welcome, my child!!"
25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Have a good long weekend :-)